Friday, September 28, 2012

Pretty & Cute Haul

Hi guys long time no post! I've been super swamped at work so on my free time I've been literally trying to catch up on sleep and spending time with my loved ones. I thought I'd do a mini haul that I bought a few weeks ago.

I've never bought anything from Pretty & Cute, but have heard many good things about it through YouTube and other blogs. I thought I'd give it a try and it's also a US based company so shipping didn't take that long. I only got a few things because they were expensive in my opinion. It is, however, very cheap for Japanese make up,  but to me it was like paying the price of a MAC item for something that is drugstore brands for Japan. Oh well, with the costs of importing these babies I do know why they would raise the price.

As you can tell I didn't really get much, just things I've heard fantastic reviews about. I got the Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in Black, Fairy Drops mascara in Black, and two Lioele glosses in a baby pink and light orange.

I can't really say much for these products because I have not yet used them! I'm trying to use the mascaras I have open now and will post a review on them once I'm done. I've been buying make up and not opening them for a bit because I want to use the things I have up first. I do admit that sometimes I get anxious and open it before I'm suppose to, but oh well.

Hope you guys enjoy! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment