Friday, July 5, 2013

Coming Back From The Dead

Hello,

I am writing an official post to say that I'm officially coming back from the dead. A lot has happened emotionally for the past year and I honestly had no time nor energy to write in this blog period. I always wanted to start up and so I had a lot of pictures and ideas,  but my personal life kept me from doing so.

Now that things have some what settled, I feel that I can devote my time to doing what I love, blogging. I love all things related to Beauty and that has not changed. I don't have any followers, but to me blogging is about writing about what you love and people have to "follow" you because of that well that's just the cherry on top! If I do get followers, I will be hosting some fun giveaways because I have a lot of brand new products just laying around waiting to be put in a home.

Enough of my ranting! Please look forward to more hauls and reviews. There will be the occassional couponing posts because I love to coupon (and who doesn't love to save money?!).

Have  a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment