Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Generation Beauty Haul

I'm back to show you guys my "haul" from day one of Generation Beauty. I got all these from Happy Hour, where the booths give out free things. I did not attend day two due to a headache. So let's get started!

I figured it would be easier to do one picture with all the items from that day and list what I got from each company.

Smashbox Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Trio, Full Exposure Mascara and a nude pink lip gloss.
Nicole by OPI - Selena Gomez nail polish in Kissed at Midnight
Bare Minerals - Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Show Off
Benefit - small sample of Benetint
Pixi Cosmetics - a lip/blush pencil, golden eye shadow pencil, nude shimmery eye liner and a primer
Pacfica - Day & Night moisturizer
Proactiv - Clay Mask
Anastasia - sample of Lash Genius mascara
Make Up Forever - sample of Smoky Extravagant
Temptu - Underye concealer

I have not had a chance to try ANYTHING yet. If you would like more specific pictures and reviews, please leave a comment below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment